My Art Studio

So, I have been working on my Etsy shop and took some cute pictures of my art studio that I thought I would share here. I love being in my studio. It is so inspirational to me. It may look cluttered to some, but I like to think of it as cozy!


The theme was neutral on neutral...but a few "colored" items have made their way into the room.


These are shelves my hubby had made me for one of my craft shows. I love to have a lot of storage and places to put interesting and inspiring items!


Here are some dolls in various stages of completion.


This is an old chair I got at a garage sale. I got this vintage handkerchief box for Mother's Day. These old letters I got at an antique store several years ago. They are love letters from a long-distance love affair between two teenagers in the late 30s. So fun to read! My quest is to find a relative of these lovers and return the letters. They were engaged, but I never found out if they ever got married.


Ever feel like you're being watched?

No comments