Book Dolls


Wow, it has been so long since I've posted...but I have been busy! I wanted to show you my book dolls that I've been working on for the Art Doll Quarterly challenge. I am such a bookie that I had a hard time deciding...so I made four! I could have made ten, but decided to scale back!



The Headless Horseman from The Legend of Sleepy Hollow by Washington Irving



Mildred from Of Human Bondage by W. Somerset Maugham



Ma Joad from The Grapes of Wrath by John Steinbeck



Hester Prynne from The Scarlet Letter by Nathanial Hawthorne

I have to say my favorite is Mildred, just because I LOVE that character so much. If you haven't yet, you should see the 1934 adaptation starring Bette Davis as Mildred...so good!!!!

These are off in the mail tomorrow...wish me luck!


No comments