Good things really do come in threes!

I've had some exciting news that I've been wanting to share for a few months now. BUT on top of my super-exciting news I got some MORE super-exciting news!

Okay, the first thing is that I'm going to have a beautiful article in the Fall 2012 issue of "Prims" magazine (Stampington & Co.). It features three of my "tea cup" dolls. When I got the news I just about fainted! It has been a dream of mine to have my dolls in a magazine...and "Prims" is one of my personal favorites!


Second fabulous news is that I was accepted as one of the vendors in the Sugar Plum Bazaar which is an AWESOME holiday show in Denver. I was a vendor last year and had so much fun, so I'm super-excited to have gotten into the show this year.



Third thing!!! Yesterday my husband came in from getting the mail and called me and my son into the living room for a "family meeting." I thought something bad had happened, I was pretty worried. Then he handed me a copy of "Art Doll Quarterly" that had a sheet on top that said, "Congratulations on being published in "Art Doll Quarterly!" I have to tell you I about fainted (again)! I had two dolls chosen from their shelf-sitter challenge (see above). SO EXCITED! The issue comes out August 1st, so be sure to check it out.

My cup runeth over!

2 comments

  1. Congratulations on all of your successes! I just picked up Art Doll Quarterly and there were your dolls. I'll be picking up the Fall Prims as soon as it is out on the stands and I'm looking forward to seeing your tea cup dolls! YAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Penny - thanks so much! I'm pretty excited! By the way, your blog is wonderful...made me feel very peaceful!

    ReplyDelete